Top Prince2 Interview Questions and Answers
Here are top 50 objective type sample Prince2 Interview questions and their answers are given just below to them. These sample questions are framed by experts from Cedar Pro who trains for Prince2 Training to give you an idea of type of questions which may be asked in interview. We have taken full care to give correct answers for all the questions.
Top Answers to Prince2 Interview Questions
Sample Answer:The key features are – • Widely organized and understood • Can be applied to any project • Based on management by exception • Invaluable diagnostic tool • Consistency and reusability in project work.
The Planning steps are –
• Designing the pal
• Define the products
• Identify Activities and Dependencies
• Prepare Estimates
• Prepare Schedule
• Document plan
• Identify Risks
The process model includes:
• Directing a project(DP)
• Starting up a project(SU)
• Initiating a project(IP)
• Controlling a stage(CS)
• Managing a project delivery(MP)
• Managing a stage Boundary(SB)
• Closing a Project(CP)
Managing Product Delivery allows non-PRINCE2 practices to be integrated into a PRINCE2 project environment when creating products.
Product Checklist document contains the planned and actual dates for product approval and hand-over
Project Product Description document defines the acceptance criteria and roles for the project. This is created in the Starting up a Project process and used during the Closing a Project process to help verify that the project has delivered to expectations.
The objectives are –
• To ensure there is authority to initiate, deliver and close the project
• To ensure management direction and control are provided throughout the project and that the project remains viable
• Plans for realizing post project benefits are managed and reviewed
The purpose of the Managing Product Delivery process is to control the link between the Project Manager and the Team manager(s).
The primary objective of the Quality Review Technique is to involve key interested parties in promoting wider acceptance of the product.
The principles are –
• Manage by stages
• Focus on products
• Manage by exception
• Tailor to suit the project environment
• Continued business justification
• Learn from experience
• Defined roles and responsibilities
The PRINCE2 method is used to address project management through the four integrated elements of principles processes, the project environment and themes.
The activities are –
• Authorize project closure
• Authorize a stage or Exception plan
• Authorize Initiation
• Give ad – hoc support
• Authorize the project
In initiating a Project the justification of the project is examined and the project plan is created.